What is Scalp Micro-Pigmentation?
Why choose SCALP MICRO-PIGMENTATIOn over other hair loss alternatives
Scalp Micro-pigmentation is a non-surgical cosmetic technique of tattooing a series of tiny dots onto the scalp replicating the natural look of hair follicles. This treatment is about precisely inserting micro pigments into the scalp at the second epidermis layer to replicate hair follicles. This seamlessly blends in with the real hair follicles giving you a realistic head of hair and lower hairline.
the many benefits of SMP
No medication needed, no invasive surgery. Guaranteed results.
- Simulate a full-front, side and/or rear hairline
- Restore hairlines on part-bald or fully bald heads
- Camouflage scarring resulting from hair transplant surgery, burns and birthmarks:
- Strip Scarring
- FUE/FUT Scarring
- Plug Scarring
- Alopecia Scarring
- Accident Scarring
- Camouflages thinner parts of the scalp to disguise women’s hair loss
- Boost the visual effect of a hair transplant
- Scalp Micropigmentation for Crown Balding